Ava Grace's Closet: Christmas Gift Guide '16 : For Him
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Christmas Gift Guide '16 : For Him

I'm happy to say I still have a few men on my list this year - one of my favourites to buy for.
Probably because they're often things I wouldn't {or couldn't} buy for myself.
Just makes the hunt for the perfect je ne sais quois more interesting.
Daniel Wellington watch (use code avagrace to save 15%!) | Go Go Speaker | Shulz + Malley grooming kit |
Swell water bottle J. Lindberg belt | Michael Kors card case | 1901 Chelsea Boot

Sidenote: my very favourite gift to buy for the man in my life is shoes. 
Odd I know. 

xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.