Ava Grace's Closet: Christmas Gift Guide '16 : For Her
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Christmas Gift Guide '16 : For Her

Isabella and I had a conversation last weekend about how much easier it is to buy for a woman vs a man.
I think it's obviously because we would likely buy what we might enjoy ourselves.
It might also explain why I end up with more things to keep than to give. Anyone else?
My favourite gifts to give are things that you really want but would never buy for yourself.
Therein lies the real treat.

plum pretty kimono | happy plug-in earphones | la mer starter kit | olivia burton watch | ugg throw | jo malone candles
Be sure to visit our instagram page today - we may or may not be giving away 2 of our favourite gifts for her to one lucky reader.
Just call me Clause. 
Mrs. Clause.

1 comment :

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.