Ava Grace's Closet: What I Wore : Denim For Days
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

What I Wore : Denim For Days

I'm excited to share the first of two posts featuring Foxcroft.
Both looks feature softest chambray in tencel fabric - so soft, you forget you are wearing denim and naturally wrinkle resistant.
This dress has quickly become a favourite.
Dressed up or down, it's the perfect transitional piece that I'll wear now and well into the fall.
I love the length and the fact that it has long sleeves that can easily be rolled up or down.






dress - c/o Foxcroft | handbag - Louis Vuitton | watch - c/o Daniel Wellington | shoes - Cole Haan {on sale!}
Be sure to stop by next week to see the second look.
And shop the entire Foxcroft collection here.

linking up here.
xo

1 comment :

  1. Dearest Susan,
    Love your two-tone denim dress in this casual style. It fits you perfect and I LOVE those sandals from Cole Haan! Wow, all gone in my size though...
    Sending you hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.