Ava Grace's Closet: What I Wore : Cold Shoulder
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

What I Wore : Cold Shoulder

If I had to choose just one very favourite colour, this shade of baby blue would be it.
For as long as I can remember, I've always snapped up anything I find in this colour - from sweatshirts, to swimsuits.
And the flattering cold shoulder style makes it even better.






top - Zara {similiar here + here} | jeans- Forever XXI | shoes - Saks Off Fifth
 handbag - Louis Vuitton "Alma" | pom pom bag charm - Bloomingdales

Hope your Wednesday is happy.
Linking up here.
xo







2 comments :

  1. Love, love this top! The color is pretty too!

    Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Susan,
    It even shows on the photos how much you love this baby blue top!
    Sure looks different and works as an unexpected surprise.
    Great paired with your darker denim!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.