Ava Grace's Closet: What Ava Wore : Back to School with Melijoe
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, August 27, 2015

What Ava Wore : Back to School with Melijoe

Our toothless wonder {she lost a second tooth this past week!} is going into senior kindergarten this year.
She is literally counting the days.
She loves to learn and draw - and can spend endless hours just writing. mostly her name.
When this little outfit from Petit Bateau via Melijoe arrived in the mail, she decided it would be a perfect look for her return to classroom.
I can't say I disagree.

sunglasses - Gymboree
dress - Petit Bateau c/o Melijoe {sold out - almost identical option - on sale!}
white denim jacket - Old Navy

rain boots - Hunter c/o Melijoe

And also, is it just me or are rain boots that much cuter when they're sized small?
Love.

Check out Melijoe's sale section while you're there - lots of amazing goodies on crazy sale!

1 comment :

  1. Dearest Susan,
    Ava looks so lovely in her Petit Bateau outfit!
    This brand was my favorite for underwear but I can't find it anymore in the USA. Checked here but not the type I had...
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.