Ava Grace's Closet: What Ava Wore : Garnet Hill Kids
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, April 23, 2015

What Ava Wore : Garnet Hill Kids

For as long as I can remember, my mother has told me that there is nothing sweeter on children than white.
It is crisp + fresh and conveys a sense of innocence.
When I saw this Mexico-inspired embroidered beauty, I just knew it would be adorable on Ava. 

 
Mexicana Dress - c/o Garnet Hill
leather thong sandals - c/o Garnet Hill
PS - The Mexicana Dress {Ava is wearing a size 6} is on promotion right now for just $36!
Wondering if I could fit into a size 14...

4 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness - her sandals! I heart them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable!
    xo Emma
    http://strollingthecityinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Susan,
    Lovely choices and Garnet Hill stands for quality!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does! The fabric is just superb. And the shoes - don't get me started...I wish they were my size! xox

      Delete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.