Ava Grace's Closet: The Shopping Channel + A Shopping Challenge
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, September 16, 2013

The Shopping Channel + A Shopping Challenge

I've been a longtime fan of The Shopping Channel so obviously, when they changed up their site to be even MORE user-friendly, I couldn't wait to take a peek. 
The fact that the Isaac Mizrahi Live! collection just launched made it all the more exciting.
I love the revitalized, colorful logo and the redesigned website.
So many fun new fashion + beauty brands to explore including Aimee Kestenberg handbags, Perricone MD, NYX Cosmetics and of course the Isaac Mizrahi Live! collection which is overflowing with goodness.

The Shopping Channel now offers a "shop TSC" app which is available for your iphone or ipad {check it out here} alongside their mobile website.
As a bit of a shopaholic + someone who doesn't always have time to watch television, I love that I can see the showstopper of the day on the go.
If you are watching the on-air programming, live viewer tweets and comments make it easy to interact with hosts + allow you to see what other shoppers think of the product before purchasing. 
That said, improved shipping policies {including a FREE SHIPPING with $150 purchase of many products on now!} and hassle-free returns ensure you're 100% happy with your selection.
Bravo to an organization that stands behind customer service.
A seemingly lost art these days. 

I had the chance to shop the new site and anxiously await my purchases.
Here is a sneak peek of what I chose.

Isaac Mizrahi Live! Girly Dress
Anne Klein double-breasted collar jacket

NYX round lipstick in Stella + Eros

I'm excited to share all of these finds in an upcoming What I Wore post.
There may even be a giveaway involved for my Canadian readers.
Just maybe. 

Tell me, have you shopped The Shopping Channel lately?
If you're in the U.S. are you an HSN shopper? 
Would love to hear your thoughts.

Disclosure: I was provided with a gift card to shop The Shopping Channel site. 
All opinions expressed are strictly my own.

16 comments :

  1. ShopNBC is based out of Minneapolis, so if I'm going to shop a site like that, I generally go with that. But these are some great items you found!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their new website and logo is very nice. A perfect update to a nice, clean, modern, look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my great grandma was polish and she loved the HSN!! Every time we went to her house she was watching it and buying jewelry and dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not shopped TSC ... but seeing your fabulous choices I'm going to check it out that Anne Klein jacket is gorgeous!!! C. (HHL)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never shopped The Shopping Channel, but I love some of the items you pictured above!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I shopped there years ago and haven't done it in about 10 years. I love that jacket you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No, I haven't! Looks like I should check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the coat, wish we had the climate down here in Florida to wear a pretty coat like that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love the shopping channel! That dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't shopped the Shopping Channel because we don't have regular television however I'm delighted to see they have a website! :) I usually do all my shopping for my MIL on HSN so this may be a great new place to start looking.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ohh la la I love nyx lipstick! that one looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.